1. Develop new features, problem solving and troubleshooting, debugging and performance optimization for cloud services;
2. Contribute in SRS/design/coding/review/unit testing/training in whole project development lifecycle;
3. Self-motivated, proactive, can work with minimum supervision;
4. Communicate smoothly with team members, customers and other teams
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, and at least 3 years of experience in Linux software development or equivalent work experience
2. Solid knowledge of either one of backend programming such as C++, GoLang, Java, Python
3. Ability to learn quickly, strong communication skills and willing to take challenges.
4. Familiar with cloud native solutions such as (Azure/AWS services) and Micro services/Docker and is a big plus;
5. Familiar with distributed system design, SQL database, Elastic search, message queue, Redis, etc, is a plus
6. Familiar with CI/CD and multiple DevOps relevant tools(GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus..etc) is plus.
7. Good reading and written communication skills in English.